We work exclusively via an official email ID for content delivery. This will help both of us keep track of the deliverables and ensure that your requirement is handled in a timely manner and that no communication is lost. Usually, the write-up is delivered in a PDF format so that it is easily accessible and that no changes are made inadvertently while reading or forwarding it internally.
Where do we offer services
Since we operate in the virtual world, we offer services across the world. Our workspace is out of Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Our terms and conditions
- Project Brief
- Once we have mutually agreed to go ahead with the project, the brief for the same should be via email
- The brief should clearly include your requirements and product details (if any)
- The brief should be detailed/descriptive to avoid any ambiguity
- The brief should also mention the timeline by when the project is required
- Once the brief is submitted, we do not encourage major changes to the requirements given as it will impact the work we put in. However, we understand that some items of requirement could be left out and give you an opportunity during the first draft to review the same.
- Your feedback on the first draft should be within 24 business hours from the submission
- Our Deliverables
- Timeline of a project will be mutually decided at the start of a project, depending on the client requirement
- To give you an idea of our timelines, we adhere to the below for a 2000-word project
- First draft: 24 business hours from the initial payment
- Final Submission: 24 business hours from feedback & final payment
- We will be providing you with a first draft that will give you an idea of how the story flow and what style of writing we are using to tell your story. This draft will be based on your project brief and hence we do not expect many changes to the style. However, we do encourage your feedback and will strive to incorporate the same in the final project. Changes will also be made at this stage as after this we will directly be submitting the final project.
- All projects will be submitted via PDF to avoid inadvertent changes while reading/forwarding
- All payments are to be made via online transfer
- 75% of the estimated cost should be paid in advance, after which the project will begin
- Balance payment is to be made after the first draft review and before the final submission
We encourage communication via email. This ensures that someone is always there to attend to you and that nothing is lost in transit. However, we are also available on call and WhatsApp. Our contacts are as below
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 9845090467
WhatsApp : 9036099309
- Business Hours
We work Monday to Friday, from 11 am-8 pm.
We usually respond to emails received within this time within 2 hours.